Monday, 2 August 2010

Stress.

Salam to all,

Here comes brand new Monday. And without you know it it's Friday..! How time flies. I wish I could be the one who be able to make all the days perfectly. Yes, every time before I sleep, one question echoing inside is ' had you done it as you wish?'

Satisfaction and perfectionist. Which one do I take in life? Knowing that we're HUMAN BEING, there is no way of a perfect job done. Satisfaction would be more or less suitable for a person like me. NOt saying that I'm not aiming for the best, but at least it would slower down our level of stressful feeling. STRESSful and PERFECTIONIST will never get apart. Am I right. People who aim for the best or the excellence job amongst the bests are working under pressure. The goodness is they will gain a high impact of satisfaction IF they could reach the aim. The bad side is.. you definitely know the answer ..!

In an organisation where there are people who admit, 'I'm perfectionist. That's why I want all things are being carried out at their best, no defect and job must done under the best management. They must be carried out base from my own decision and no objection from others' These kinda of situation will then create a humiliate situation to the people around you. When the tense takes place and surrounds the air, where could you find a warmth and friendly conversation? Undoubtly, the feeling stressful is one of the products from the situation. And unfortunately, it's not an easy way to get us out from it. I believe many of us had have experience with stress, not only from the workplace but maybe from social life and from the family.

Nowadays, stress management has become a hit topic among people. Whether you belive or not, stressful feeling may have influenced our daily life. It could be serious discussion for it leads to something bad such as changes in behaviour, the eating style and social life. Therefore, we must know a right way to deal with stress or we may put our life in a fragile state.

I keen to write about STRESS and life mainly because one of the trigger factors of Lupus is stress. And based from my experience, I'd say I took a lot of stress before I happened to realise something wrong with my body. **Note that this is my own experience, so, it should not be taken as a general referral.

Dear friend,
Having said that stress and Lupus are linked together, Lupus patients do need a lot of moral support built in their mind. In fact, my personal view is; to get a better days ahead, I 'd rather choose a fine comfy days for me. Taking thing positively and neglecting nonsense things are vital. I have to say that it is very important. It takes sometime to get to use with this, I mean I used to be different person previously...:p
Honestly, Lupus has already changes my life and my attitude to life. I feel that I had have become better person, more calmly and improved the way I take things ..! That's the good of having Lupus.

Nevertherless, stress is always there. And you know that there are people who work unders stress. The harmful is only when it's too much to take. Make sure we adapt a proper stress menagement.

That's all folks for today.Hmmm..sambil tulis ni tetiba rs sedikit stress. Quite serious writing..hhehee.

Till we meet again, see you soon. very very soon.

3 comments:

  1. yerp.. doc pon kte sbb stress.. lin x boleh stress. sbb tu doc nasihat lin quit from medical school. hmm.. Lupus had change my life so much. hope i can cope with it. iA..

    have a great day akak ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orang yg bijaksana bfikir..lbh baik mengenang kejayaan dan kegembiraan drpd mengingat kesusahan dan malapetaka.."Hidup ini singkat..maka jgn anda singkatkan lagi dengan kesedihan"..(Don't be sad by Dr.Aidh Abdullah Qarni).

    ReplyDelete
  3. lin, like i said; pilih lah jln terbaik utk hidup lin. mungkin perlu adjustment. bahagia tu ada di mana2.InsyaAllah.
    Disbbkan stress merupakan trigger factor to Lupus,maka masalah scholarship tu wujud. Heheh..itu ler pakej belajo tinggi2 nih, stress tu for sure ada..

    ReplyDelete