Thursday, 19 August 2010

My Passion In Cooking.

Salam Ramadhan;

Alhamdulillah, hari yang bersinar sinar hari ini. A bright and shiny Thursday. Waken up by the lil asking to have some food. 'Mummy, I wanna eat. Can I have mm...the flat thing.? The one I had last night during berbuka KUASA..?' Ok, let's go to the kitchen and see what is the leftover :)'

As wished, yesterday, I managed to serve Nasi Lemak Sambal Sotong n Kueteaw Goreng for breaking-fast. And as kueteaw is our fav, nasik lemak became the second meal of the night. And the 'flat thing' Yasmin asked me this morning is kuetaew goreng...she still confuse PUASA with KUASA..-;P




nasik lemak is on the way..dlm piuk lg nih :))

Our half full dining table.

I love all kinda food. Just that, I prefer noodles meal rather than nasik. My top fav are noodles with soup (stew), tomyam, laksa penang, laksa trg, laksa johor n wateva laksa or noodles. Yummmyy slurpp..! Nasi tu of course la suka gak, tp lauknya mesti yg masam pedas, such as asam pedas ikan, tomyan and soup (stew). Gulai lemak or sayur lemak will be the last option maybe. n not forgetting ulam n sambal belacan.

My hubby said that my cooking has been improving much better now. Compare to the old times back in Malaysia. Thank you, altho you never had said it directly ..huhu. And as for me, cooking is something that I used to do.. it's all about experimenting the ingredients nad cooking techniques. In a way, I can apply what I did in lab. Measuring, observing and get the right solution to get the better yields in future. To be honest I like to do new things, new menu. When I cook, I do it with all my heart. I do it as I am into it. Pls don't get mess with me while I'm in the kitchen. And also I prefer to do it as 'one man show'. Otherwise I'll ask someone to assist me. Cooking is one way to chanel out your talent and to express your feeling. It can be a good therapy too, mind you. I gain full of satisfaction after come out with a meal. Being in the kitchen is not only a responsibility to come out with a meal of the day, but also to regenerate your energy. Well, have I failed to reach the target.? Mind you, this honour job do need to undergo learning process as well. There were times where I had to re-do, and change the menu. If in a factory (the production line), scrap( the defect items products) is a normal scene. Haha.. sama lah tu dgn kerja2 memasak nih. Tp, tu kdg2 jerk. Before I enter the kitchen, doing homework on that particular recipe is essential. I don't want to produce scrap anyway..!

Selamat memasak untuk semua. If you u'r a male and loves cooking, I would like to say that ur wife must be very very lucky one.

Till we meet again, see you soon very very soon.

1 comment: