Monday, 30 August 2010

Remain not Refrain..

Salam Ramadhan.

Another 10 days to Eid. Our golden oppurtunity to give our best to the Creator. Hoping that we are able to meet the most awiting night, Lailatulqadar. InsyAllah.

Dear friends,
So far, I have a few links and become fanpages of Lupus pages, but most of are from abroad until I found one article from Malay Daily. This article is a simple writing and easy to understand, telling us about experiences of Lupus patients.

From my knowledge from another information links that I can share here is that Lupus is an invisible illness. You can see the we are normal person and carry same life routine but, back home we need to consume medication. And also we struggle hard to mantain normal lifestyle. Having a very good stress management and self-power to keep in positive mind is crucial. Thus, it is wonderful to have someone to understand our situation. Mind you, we are not seeking for simpathy tho. Being a chronic illness patient allow me to understand thoroughly that it is not 'simpathy' we are looking for, but a little encouragement in life. I admitt that it is easy to meet people who tend underestimate our capability. I am telling you, that 'you are wrong, very wrong'. That kind respond would lessen our confidence thus lowering our of positiveness. This would lead to hindrance situation where the patients would isolate themselve from surrounding and refrain from public..it is bad. Well, it happens, really. Perhaps with the helps from close friends and immediate family will protect us from bahaving like this. These patients need to remain in the society and always willing to be at their best, same as you. Or else, it is better to keep this secret from new friends..?? but it sounds as if I am a greedy, selfish person..i always think that i ve been thru the hardtimes plus Lupus is not a well known illness to most people.thus, it is wrong to keep this secret. why not i share with other ppl? and also i m not in position to stop people judging me or any other notty talkings.. all i wanted is to create Lupus (SLE) awreness among society. full stop.


That is all for now friends. In the next entry, I will write about our days heading to Eid..long miles away from home.

Before I end this entry, I wish all Malaysian : 'SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI KEMERDEKAAN' on 31st August. Sayangilah negara kita, dan tanya pada diri sendiri: apakah erti merdeka yg sebenarnya.

Till we meet again, see you soon very very soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment