Salam Ramadhan to all;
What a relief. Finally,I manange to get the tablets despite of the missing prescription slip.
My next appointment to see neurologist (Renal Clinic, Northern General Hospt) will be in Sept. Most probably I will get a lower dose this time. Actually we have been looking to reduce the steroid as minimum as could,however it failed when I developed headache and uneasy days. It seems that I still need to consume it, tak per,.. soon we'll get thru this. There was a time when they switched the steroid to less side effect tablets (aziotherapine), but also failed as I got a long period of high fever.
Nmpknya at the moment steroid itu shj could give me a normal life. Ttg side effects tu mmg lah takut. tp mestikah saya terus melayani ketakutan itu sehingga menjejaskan kualiti hidup ini?
In my day life, I admitt that I need to be extra careful in what I say, my behaviour in general. That is vital to mantain a normal life. If I don't control what my innerside like to be, probably I wouldn't be able to stay in balance. Stress nanti. Mmg kene byk sabar dan let go. There r many time I have to say to myself'biar lah..semoga Allah memberikan hidayahNya' . I would like to share : It's about someone who never fail to let me down whenever she/he see me..ada2 saja kata2nya yg bisa membelahkan hati ini. Haiii manusia oh manusia, sayang sungguh..ilmu yg tinggi yg ada padanya habis lebur begitu shj jika fiil tidak selari dgn ajaran Islam. Rasa hormat sy pdnya sdh hilang, yg tinggal ialah persepsi kelabu shj.I'm so sorry, sometime kita tak dpt lari dari merasa geram dan marah, sedih pon ada. malah, sy pernah menangis krn the polan ini.. Tp, itulah..last2 doakan shj agar Allah memberi hidayahNya. tak taulah nanti bagaimana bongkaknya si polan tu, bila dah berpangkat..
Ya Allah, tetapkan imanku pd Mu, hindarkan aku dari sifat hitam dan keji dan sucikan hatiku dari sifat mazmumah yg kau Murkai.Ameen.
Rasanya ini shj entry saya hari ini. Heheh..post yg agak melampau kot. Tapi, kena jugak luahkan. Setelah sekian lama ku pendam.
Ok till we meet again, see you soon, very very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment