Salam all
Just got my most awaiting item safely delivered by two guys from the factory. Ngeeee. like it. lovely. best quality.
As they got it settled next to the radiator, I noticed how they eyerolled around my small living room. A pile of packed boxes climbing up the ceiling and also the emptied display cabinet. O yes, we are leaving so what do you expect then....??
This place has left us many sweet and sour memories. In just about 3 and half years, I ve had been thru a gigantic moments, just name it; miserable, horrible, suspense, glorious and unexpectable moments. I will try to replay all the unforgetable days in this blog, i hope.
Getting my self to my consultant in NGH was one of the succeed i think. It was crucial, vital and my full responsiblity to list up my name to see the doctor. Hey, this is my first time ever abroad so it was obviously blurry I cant help. Blurr with the health system, blur with the languange, cultural and weather. Thanks god everything went well at last. Just ignore the ''excuse me'', ''pardon me'', ''can you please say it again''...bla bla bla.
I still remember, day 6th we were here, 1 Syawal came in. A big shock. It was at 8pm when we thot we should ring someone asking about Syawal. So, that was it. Were told that the next day was Raya. What I was thinking at that time? Nothing. It wasnt blurr. It was empty instead. Vacant.
That was what had happened during the first two weeks after we got here. Horrible? I dont know. I dont have the answer at the moment.
Will write more and more about our priceless days in Sheffield in next posts.
See you soon, very very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment