Sunday, 13 March 2011

Because I Love You.

Salam all

I ve noticed a new habit running down inside me lately.. shopping and shopping as if there is no tomorrow to come. Most of shoppings are to my kids, and a few for me.
Usually my eyes go widely to various of stores while walking home after work.

Shopping is the best therapy. Yes, it is. My thoughts are all for my kids. Doing shoppings for them are just a big relief. When I pay each of them by my all truly income, it is so therapeutic.. Not from anyone else pocket. That is what I call satisfaction.

My darlings;

Mama doesnt really have big money, but if anything I could do for you, I will do it without comprimise. I know we cant afford luxury things but I believe Allah will bless me for I ve done sincerely for you my darlings.

I will keep climbing up the tree and the sky no matter how hard it takes me to reach there. My inner power has had ignited since three of you come to my life. It has been emerging even more and becoming stronger day by day..

Mothers are always mothers.

Dear friends, for those who have child, no words can be able to describe the power of mother-will. It is infinity. It is a devotionial feeling. Reflection from mum's love.
.....................

Till we meet again...see you soon..very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment