Salam all
Last two days my head kept thinking to sort out four important urgent things to do.
As soon I settled on a bench in the mall on the next morning, I picked the phone dialed the number.
Hello, good morning, renal clinic.
me: hello , hiya. I ring to ask about my appointment date.
ok, wait a second, im gonna switch on the computer. it might takes u a while.
.............................sorry, im still waiting to the system to activate.
me: ok, thats fine. no worry.
ok, so, what s ur hospital number?....ok ok, is that Zalilah at 143, western road bla bla bla..
me: yes, rite.
ok, ur appointment will be on 28 of March at quater past 2. Do you want us to send a letter?
me: o yes, it will be helpful.
ok, we ll send u a letter then. bye,
me: bye, thank you very much.
tutttttttttt.
yeah, one task done. so easy. actually i had missed an appointment somewhere in January. Surprisingly, with just a phone call; they just gimme another appointment without hassle.(well, they had already set it for me or they just being efficient?).
Next was, went to the bank to settle the on-line-banking-log in- failure.
I was the second costumer walking into the bank. After trying thrice with assistance, I finally managed to securely log in.
Done!
then, off I went to look for something at the 50%-offer shop. Grab one much much worth to my money item and ran to tram station.
Two tasks succesfully done that day. Just two more things to do. To ring the furniture factory and ask them to deliver my item at least end of this month.
I thought I will do it after I finish my fourth task; my article writing...hmmmmm..
Today, while I was doing the writing, my phone rang.
Hello.? Is there mrs or mr kamarulzaki.?
me: yes, speaking.
hi, im calling from chesterfield. About your order from our factory, can we deliver it next week on Wednesday between 3 to 5pm?
me: o..? ok ok, no problem., ill be at home.
orite then. and how are you gonna to pay the remain of the price?
me: ok, ill pay it on the delivery. is that fine to you?
ok2. thank you. byee.
me: byeee.cheers!
pheww. So, the third and fourth tasks done today. I thot I was going to ring them..-:)
Sometime we under estimate our self. can i do that and that and that myself in hurry?
We often forget that He gonna help us, every second you ask Him.
Till we meet again , see you soon. very very soon.
bila nak balik msia..makin sibuk nampaknyer. Chesterfield tu su nk rasmi duduk buleh..? he he .moga urusan kak murni dipermudahkan.
ReplyDeletesu, tq. semoga urusan berjalan lancar. tak sabar dah ni.
ReplyDeletechstrfld?! Ya, mengapa tidak ! be my honour, but first, pls come visit us kat Pt Raja, ok -:)