Salam to all.
It was a warm night i couldn't have a tight sleep nor my husb. The kids seemed juz fien with it. Except my youngest had been awoke a few time with a lot of cry. My teeth mummy its soo painful. Not difficult to find the cause as her fav are choc, ice cream and sweet.,ok.. This morning she herself has made a new resolution..no more choc and sweet. As she said, "ice cream is not sweet, so, I will still have it".
Today's weather is not so promising, the rain falls since early morning. Guess what, yesterday we had a nice day at 24C..! UK's weather is crazy, that's what some say to me. Well, i think i need to absorb it. Definitely yess. huhu..
Weather issue is one of famous topic as a introduction of a chat among us. For example when I send the kids to school and meet others mums. ' Oh what a nice day' 'Its brilliant day' ' soo freezing cold today' bla bla before get into another topic.
I hope the weather will become brilliant this weekend. At least at the place we're staying for a couple of days. As the schoolbreak will start on this Friday, we think we'll bring the kids for a short holiday. And hey, I need it too. Don't ever say that being a home maker is somekinda holiday. I do need a break.
Walking around my FB friends' wall, I have gained more knowledge about Lupus. Actually I have a few Lupus friends and become a member of Lupus group as well. Each of us has different story to share. There are ppl who are having painful days, I do really feel sorry for them. Also who are mentally tortured with wrong behaviour from others. from the ppl who are not kind to us. It seems that our message is not delivered rightly. some got the wrong message. Lupus is not our dream to hv, but when it has become a part of our life and stay in permenantly, what else you could do other than what we are doing now??? Fortunately we do have ppl who really care and for that I thank you soo much. Not easy to bother on a matter like this, rite. So I want u to know that you'r the besttt:)
Dear friends;
That's all for today. Till we meet again, see you soon,,very very soon. Take care..!
love u,
ReplyDeletelin. :)