Salam to all;
Today is the last day of school term. They will start summer break holidays for 5 weeks. Happy n big relief...!It's me who feels that, hahar. So, there will be no harsh morning to prepare breakfast, lunchboxes, pull in the princess to the bathroom. NO headache thinking what menu for their lunchboxes for 5 weeksss. yesss:>
Well actually, mum sometimes got bored darlings, not at you but at the so-so-dull routine.
It has been a few days now I left my past time story. Today I will continue my days during the chemo treatment. The second cycle of chemo treatment came 3 months later. And so the next cycles. Day after day, the physical effect appeared. As told, my hair kept falling..This left me almost bold. But not as you seen on telly or any cancer patient who undergo chemo regularly. It was nothing much can be done about the falling hair,..I tried hard not to mess the room with my falling hair especially while brushing it.
My body getting slimmer. maybe because of the healthy diet I was on. When dressing up time,lot of my dress looked as if they belong to anyone else! Then only I knew how good to become healthy and slimmer. I feel like 'reincarnation' person. Became lighter in physical.My mind became more focused and lots of the time I learned how how to let go 'stress' and rubbish thingy. ohh..what a fresh feeling.
Later I thought that if not because of Lupus, I won't be as I am. This feeling proves ..'Allah certainly has reason to put your life with it, always think positive, and never regret and you will know the goodness if you put your faith to Him'.
Till we meet again, see you soon, very very soon. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment