Salam to all;
We have a on-off light shower since yesterday. Not a suitable time to do laundry. But it brings happiness to my plants , i think:) What a theraphy..seeing the plants growth, lovely moments. Knowing that I won't be be able to do the same when I'm back to my hometown, definitely it will a memorable moment to us. It is becoz the weather totally not permittable in my country, it's too hot unless planted in a closed-controlled-weather area suit to plant strawberry, lettuce, tomato.
Dear friends;
Back to my treatment to fight against Lupus. I agreed to undergo chemo and as to meet my requirement ( i tried not to minimize my abscence from attending lectures), we decided to do on Friday morning. It took 6 hours. So, by the time Monday comes, I managed to carry out my routine. Saturday and sunday were the 'cooling' time, to help me recover from the effect of the chemo and get me back on track.
The first day of chemo. Went alone to Haemodylisis Unit, Hosp S Aminah. As early as 8am, I showed up at the place and had a prior short checkup such as weight, height, blood pressure, blodd test n urine test. So that they know the exact amount of liq(drugs) to be taken. The chemo was then referred as cyclophosphamide. with a mixture of drugs, very strong drugs.
The moment will be never vanished from my memory..no one won't ever deny how painful it is..from the time they inserted the needle (IV), and lasted for 6 hours.All the way, I can feel the side effects, resultant from the reactions between the drugs with my body. It was ssoooo unbearable. Dizzy, like to vomit, drowsiness and I feel my body was full with the liquid (3 packs altogether). My feet became swollen, so i put on a bit large in size of sandal. And all I can do, was..waiting and waiting patiently to the end of the session. The room was very chill, maybe to make sure each patients/instruments are in a stable condition. I was the only one who doing the chemo meanwhile the rest were kidney failure patients who were doing haemodylisis.
Dear friends;
Flashing back the moment of hardtimes sometimes make me a bit sad and down. Nothing to hide of. BUT, Not to say that I refuse to continue this story, but it's like that I'm back to that time, which i will never ever to dream of. Well I think anyone in my position would feel the same. It's normal yeahh..
Ok, freinds, today.. I just back from shopping mall with my hubby. Today we just wanna be notty, while the kids at school..! Spending a few hours together, just two of us, ..to get refreshment hahar.. enjoy a scoop of icecream, ..to keep the romance on and on.. to bring on the fire ..until sunddenly..kringgg!!! a phone call from his SV..ishk kacau daun betul kahkah..
Till we meet again, see you soon, very very soon. Thx for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment