Monday, 5 July 2010

Amusement days.

Salam to all.
Syukran to Allah to give me a new day to write in this blog. Honestly, I'm doing this for the sake of the people around me. To let them reach a source to know better about what Lupus is all about. I'm not doing this to promote myself, none of that kinda thing. Never in my intention. No speculation plsss..

There is another way to get information of Lupus such as website, any medical books and magazines and others. If you happen to know the patients of Lupus and kindly to share, that's will give more advantage. The more patients you know, the more knowledge you'll gained. Having said that their experience is unique to each other, I myself would like to know a lot more people who willing to share thier experience. Hey, gaining n digging knowledge is an endless process of learning :)

Dear friends, in previous post I have started to share the early stage of treatment done regarding my bad helath condition. As what the doc advised me to do,..the renal biopsy procedure went smoothly. No post-complication. ALHAMDULILLAH. After a couple of days in ward, they let me go back to campus and so that I can continue my classes as usual. About 2 weeks later, they rang me and set an appointment, to release the result from the analysis of biopsy. I was told it was Nephritis Lupus Stage 4. The best treatment was a Chemotherapy, 3 monts cycle, 10 times finishes within 2 years. In the meantime my steroid prescribed as usual. Allah gave me such a strengh I never ever thought to have it, only Allah know how lucky I was to have been so cool to get thru this way of life. To response to the biopsy result,I said yes Doc, I will come for the first session as scheduled without a long delay.. And a new chapter of another treatment began...At the moment,I had no idea what the chemo is all about. All that I knew was : I MUST GET THINGs RIGHT. I must get well so I can reach my ambition. To graduate. A young lady with an definte dream..!

Dear friends,
My recent weekend was so awesome one.! From attending a memorable outdoor event in Sheffield ; 'Family Day' to a visit from old friends to our house, oohh it was just filled us with more excitement..! The weather of course seeemed promising, hot and hot but not so fatal for me..ngeee ..and with the help of my sun hat, it was a moderate sunbath.



mY HAt

As I was the only only one with a hat in the event, it had sparked a few notty words from others. But for me, it's one of thing which I can't live without. hahar..it looked weird, but it's (sun protection) essential to person like me. How can I explain more. ? [Pls refer to previous post.]

Bye for now, till we meet again, see you soon,,very2 soon.







2 comments:

  1. niceeee hat ..luv the colour.
    akak putih, sure menyerlah wit tat hat kan

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq.,. hat tu dibeli pink plain jer. balik umah akk 'solekkan' nya ngan blue ribbon tu:)

    ReplyDelete