Thursday, 24 June 2010

Say.. 'Thank You'..!

Salam to all.
Alhamdulillah. Yesterday everybody came home with a big smile. My eldest had a fabulous time watching his idol show, the writer of funny poetry books aka funny man; Micheal Rosen at Crucible, City Centre. Although the schoolgroup had to walk down to town during the midday and returned to school by bus, but it was worth it. To show his appreciation; he delivered a special thank to me for allowing him joined the school group trip to the show. My second boy had his fantastic time during After School Club session; multisport club for 1 hr every Wednesday. He was so excited to share how his team managed to beat the girls team in 'rounders game'. Well ok, i think i should show my excitement too regardless the gender issue... My youngest looked much better with a few things that she made at school.; her creative products such as blocks , a look alike kite and drawings which I need to bring back home. So that she can continue playing or making modifications and what so ever. Perhaps there was one of family members who had a quite dissapointed day....as the live footballmatch between England & Slovenia aired at 3pm. I got a phone call asking for a favour..to record the most awaiting match. Ok, u got it darling, with the help from the boys, we finally done it for you. Just concenterate to ur labworks...hhehehe.. Anyway, I myself missed the golden goal as I was walking back home from picking the children when Dofoe made it.

Alhamdulillah, We had also a great time watching Ghana and Argentina match in the late evening. And with us we got savoury butter prawn and grilled seabass in front of telly ..! Indeed, Allah give us tooo much I can't deny. Alhamdulillah..even there's no notable good things come to you, just say it out. Reward is always there for you. InsyaAllah.

Dear friends; having said that an unexplained fever is one of the symptoms of Lupus; it certainly come with a package. Headache, dizzy, uncomfortable, fatigue and less apetitte. It was so painful I found it very very hard to carry out my daily routine such as my prayer, especially time rukuk and sujud. Pening rasa nak muntah. It was terribly painful. Plus I had to mantain my life as a university student. How can I explain this ..

As soon as I underwent the prior checkup at the emergency section, hopst k trg; I was asked to admit the ward for further investigation.

The female ward was in 8th floor. A middle-age lady and an amputed elder woman (with diabates); two of the patients with a welcome smile looked at us who were approching to a bed which was near theirs. I was in the wheel chair, pushed by one of the male staff. Hehehee..it was a bit funny. As I settled, my mum took a short talk with my 'neighbours'. Seemed a serious talk, but , I didn't bother at all. Why?? Because my headache was at the top I can't think of anything else. And then two doctors came to my bed and the diagnosis began...

Dearest all, the grammatical tenses & sentences structures in this writing(blog) probably has not yet reached its standard. I do admit sometimes it is not written as the way it should be. Not because I can't, but because I am still learning & learning & trying hard to improve my English :D :D

Till we meet again, we do hope for more goodness will come into our life, so , should we think twice to be nice to everyone?. ..Thank you for reading. See u soon, very very soon.

1 comment:

  1. u have a very great live sis.. hope i can have it too someday :)

    ReplyDelete