Salam to all.
Welcome new brand week. Guess what?, we're now approaching to the end of the year. Half of the year 2010 is nearly gone. Eeiii..but Dont worry my friends, just go straight on :D , keep on going.
Dear friends,
I would definitely say that it was a right time at the right place when I admitted to the Hospital. Had I put it on hold, the story might go the other way around, which i don't bear to think of. At the time, I was totally affected by the illness, all the symptoms appeared abviously and my body affected so badly. The treatment was just so right it worked well with my body. After 10 days, finally the test finally resulted to the only one; Lupus.
At that time, there was nobody working as doctor in the family, thus nobody could give us further explanation on what's going to me. I mean, yes, we know the fact that this is a life long illness, nobody know where it comes from. We know that it has affected my kidney. I do accept it with open heart honestly. I was advised to do further treatment due to looking for proper medication. With my own decision, I thought I'd do it later in JB for the university break was coming to end. All I thought was, I'll do it later...
The first day I came back home from the hospital; it was a different me. Very different. So fragile, vulnerable and pale a young lady walking so slowly. I realised I had a red spot inside my eyes.It looked like blood sticking on the eye.(due to high body tempt). It then dissapeared 2 months later. With a very low energy I was unable to carry out my daily basis such as doing the laundry and even a little cooking. Lucky me, I've got my sister and the rest of family to assist me. I kept the no-salt diet regime to keep it back to normal. About one month later, suddenly realised something weird..! My thigh had became slimmer and my arms became thinner as well. Most of my body part had been shrinking..! To my surprise, I'd lost 8kg in one month.! But nothing to worry about. I think I need to have a light weigh though. By losing weigh from 55kg to 47kg,meaning that the remainder wass all that I need. You're what eat, rite..so, who knows that 8kg was utterly toxic and rubbish thingy that lead to this illness? I felt lighter, feeling fresh, more self-organized and became particular of what I eat. In summation; I felt a lot better.
Then the news spread... Neighbours came to visit, the atuks and neneks, and org kampong came to show their sympathy, curiousity, and well... i don't really know what was in their mind. But it was good. One thing I like living in kampong. Caring each other. Hatta, somebody I didn't even know them came to our house. Of course, we were also affected by bomoh thing as the alternative way to treat my condition. Some of them were good, did help..and there was also not suitable for me...I'll write about that in the next entry..
Dear friends, human is a part of living things in this universe. The only one thing that give us a great gap to others is our brain. Manipulate it to the maximum. And just keep on going.
Until we meet again, see you soo, very very soon.
akak... thankx for sharing ur experience... :)
ReplyDeletelin teringin nk berkongsi mcm ni but im not brave enough to tell bout that to people.. nnti org kesian kt i. member2 nk ajak keluar pon diorg risau. i xleh kne panas.. etc.. huhu.. i sihat je. tp biasa lah.. kwn2 yg cering of course they worry bout me..
ermm..ramai dah org lain buat camni, other chronic illness patients including pesakit AIDS pon. Dan mmg lumrah masyarakat cenderung kpd kesempurnaan. Ada conflict di situ..
ReplyDeleteTak per, jgn paksa diri ..until one day u'll see what benefit u can give from our story.
Jgn tak tau, Micheal Jackson pon pengidap SLE and he admitted to public :D
is it??
ReplyDeleteso MJ died bcz or sle??
**because of sle?
ReplyDelete