Saturday, 19 June 2010

It is Lupus tau, bukan 'lupus'.

Salam semua; Sabtu yg cerah (di awal pagi) . Sadly, kemudian the sky turns grey..Hmm, pasti ramai yg kuciwa tak dpat enjoy ke carboot sale..huhu ..termasuk diri ini..hahar.

Dun wori, I've got fab meal in the my kitchen, together with fresh hot cheesecake from my oven. (*-*). Really lit up the mood, ngeee.

My beloved friends; I do believe most of the readers are not quite expose yet what's in the house. Mostly, but not all of you, ok. Why do I come up with this blog, emphasising the illnes..which is sound strange. Which is not ssooo interesting to be a blog title. "..What is that? Lupus?;Nak lupus apa?; Hey, never heard it before;I've heard about it, but not so sure what is it.." Those are some of the common response/feedebacks from ppl who come to know I have Lupus. Honestly this blog means to let people know more, aware and understand the illnes. Sympathy?? Oh no, pleasssee,..we as chronic illness patients are not looking for that kinda of thing. But, if we would receive an understanding and moral support, that are good enuff. Thank you very much ! Because those are the things that we need to battle the illness which is trap in our body :) and hope to hv a normal life like you !

Dear readers, Lupus is a shortform of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE). I prefer to use Lupus rather than SLE. for no particular reason :).

According to Persatuan SLE Malaysia (PSLEM), there are 1: 1000 SLE patients in Malaysia. So, I am 1 from 1000 ppl in Malaysia to have developed SLE..Hmmm, so 'impressing', so lucky me ..that's what I mean.

Surfing PSLEM website, I happened to read the announcement of Mesyuarat Agung Tahunan which will be held this coming Sunday at Hospital Sultanah Aminah. It was long ago when I were in JB and involved in this persatuan. This organisation organize activities such as public forum between patients together with their family and the consultants. There was also activity to create awareness among people such as Larian berPayung in Kuala Lumpur. Why umbrella? Do you know that 10th May is Lupus Day in Malaysia? But anyway, why umbrella.?? It is actually not larian, it is only berjalan beramai2 sambil berpayung. But why umbrella ? itu yg penting sgt kita nak tau kan. Tak der hujan , guruh,, kenapa pakai payung? Lawak ler, bikin orang gelak ader laa..

Heyyy, umbrella means a lottttt to us. So, better watch your mouth..:) No worry, just a soft warning -;) In fact , we like to hear the question. Coz it may lead u to understand what Lupus is all about.

Till we meet again, I thank you for coming and drop in, it is a wonderful time for me to share this thing. InsyaAllah, we'll have more in next entry. Bye. See u soon, very2 soon.

2 comments:

  1. heheh... u're so energetic! :)
    biasenye kalau dtg tmpat baru je pkai payung, or org pelik nape x bley fly, bnyk kali nk kene explain sakit ni kat diorg. mcm doctor pulak. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa yg energetic tu hehe..
    klu ada org tanya, kita jawab setakat mana yg kite tau, se simple mungkin. tak de la sampai nak jd doc tak bertauliah ..;p

    ReplyDelete