Salam to all
A letter from Bone Analysis Dept, NGH came yesterday. I read it carefully and then noted it in appointment list in my mobile. The letter is expected as I had already discussed with my consultant during previous visit.
I am going to undergo Bone Scan in November. The second time after the first one somewhere last 2 yrs ago. As we know; it is to analyze density of the bone. In my case, it's more to look whether the osteoporosis is approaching and I'll need to add some more tablets (to back it up) in daily intake. Hmm..
Our daily life is filled with appointments date. It ranges from school teacher appointments, GP, dental, my regular apptments, hair saloon apptments..hai macam2. Not only mine but including the kids, the hubby and the whole family. Missing the appointments dates are not unusual in our family -:). Few times we missed dental appointments. Tau2 dah tak boleh p dental lg, 'blacklisted'.Argghh..
Last year, I accidentally got my left albow injured and needed to go a few sessions of physiotherapy at RHH after the surgery. And it came together with apptments with my consultant at NGH. Apointments dtg bersilih ganti, sampaikan terkonfius jugak. Luckily, I manage to go by myself to RHH since it is just about 20min walking from home. If not, pening juga nak kena naik turun bus.
Usually, I put them all organized and jot the dates/time on the softboard, but there were still unlucky days.. Hahah..Biler nak set satu2 apptment, my hubby and I need to look at our daily schedule to ensure it will go smoothly.
Next week we got 1 appointment. The next coming week, Yasmin 've got 1 apptment. And mine will come a week later. The brothers also got dental appointment that week. Trying my best to keep all the appointments. Thankfully, never missed appointments with the consultant because they have phone-reminder system a week before the date. With the reminder I reckon nobody will miss their appointment of course!
Bye for now, see you soon, very2 soon. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment