Salam to all
Feeling so contented and cheerful. I know that I m doing great to my self, my body, my own soul, my family and the others. To me, it's the best I could do. To their part; let it be. May Allah put it the same way as I feel.
And that's I call as keeping ourselve responsibled. Not only to our self but to the rest especially to those who engaged with us. I hope I dont paint my self a dark and gloomy color. whether it's seen or unseen. I just wanna to be kind. I do hope I dont carry 'self-fish' character with me along my life journey. so disgusting. I always remind myself that we're not in position to judge our own behaviour but the people around us do ! After all, Allah Almight never take a blink from us. Astaghfirullah..Please keep me awake O Allah.
A few days gone, Sheffield is in autumn mood. Trees with falling yellow leaves on the both sides of the street. They do nothing but create a beautiful wonderful scenery. Pedestrian passing by, most of them with thick cardigan or rain-jacket and high boot. Temperature is dropping to 10-9C, getting cold and colder. Winter coat are coming out soon from wardrobe. Yeahh..this is England.
This evening there will be 'Parents Evening' and I need to see their class teacher for a short discussion. So parents can high light any concern about their kids. I've been thinking of something actually, for the sake of my children.
oh.. Yasmin has got an invitation to 'Halloween party' on 30th Oct from her classmate. and parents are welcome too. Hehe..Daddy asked me to RSVP as 'not coming'..although Yasmin keep begging us to buy her halloween costume (for the party) -:)) O my..this is England.
Tomorrow is a another big day. Especially to my boys. They will be undergo a minor surgery...I hope everything will be just fine as we pray along. And let be the next days will always become wonderful to us. InsyAllah.
Bye for now See you soon very2 soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment