salam.
week 2 Ramadhan 1432H. Day 11.
And it is my doter's 6th birthday. Happy birthday to you my honey pie you just added and filled up the house with colors of emotion.
Let me tell you something.. After having your two brothers , my life had became chaotic, no time for home deco, pampering my self after office hours and a leisure dinner or lunch in restaurant calmly for both of them are always busy looking for ''hard creative jobs''. When finally you came , your second bro was at 4 then; everything has changed. A more soft environment took place since then and still it is. Thank you Allah for granting this beautiful and priceless gift to us. Thank You so much.
You were born at week 36, instead of week 40. It was totally expected since the bros also came out early as well. I bet the world inside was so boring nothing much u can do :PP Yeahh, it is true maybe becouse along the pregnancy I had undergone terrible morning sickness..(aarghh it was 24/7 actually not only in the morning-:PP). Right just after taking any meal or drinks my hormones forced me to throw them out, vomitting , clearing whatever came into my tummy. So poor my lil darlingss cannot hv enjoy nourish food and drinks. Not only during ur time, but also during your two bros.
I was very worried of the lack of food supplied to you during the pregancy, but truly nothing I could much. My weight only gained 5-6kg.
Nevertheless syukurlah without any complication three of you arrived safely after 36 weeks. The delivery was normal, altho Im not normal :P.
What in my mind was ''I can do it'' and ''I believe all my babies will safe, and so do I''.
I still remember, when I seek for doc advice to have children ( in the early stage of marriage), some said I was crazy to get pregnant. ''You cannot have it since it is very high risk pregancy for a Lupus patient.It will make your condition worse or worst.''
Kuasa Allah mengatasi segalanya. Saya tdk ada apa2 rahsia atau petua. Ubat steroid tetap diambil, mungkin keyakinan yg amat tinggi dan positif on carrying my own child get me on the top of the border line thus I manage to get over it .
For Luppies women, yes, we can concieve and deliver safely. For their men ; remember that all you have to do is giving your spouse full moral support, your woman is strong they know what they are doing.
Today, looking at my three children; my own flesh and blood..feeling so secure. Three of you are the proves that my life is normal as I wanted it to be. I will raise you up same like other mothers do. One of my sweetest feeling being mum of these three kids is every morning when they wake up, the first thing they will do is to get me;where ever i be, and gimme a long hug. Siap menggeliat lagi:))
Especially to my lil princess, you just like me when i was small..lambat bangun pagi and malas gosok gigi. No more after this ok coz you r now a big big gal. The day has come, and I know you have been waiting for months to reach this day. Siap check calender lagi, hari hari !
I learnt something from this. Appreciate what we have..and try to make them the best.
That s all my friends. Selamat meneruskan ibadah puasa.
See you soon, very very soon :) Take care!
assalamualaikum kak murni, selamat meneruskan ibadah puasa. selamat hari lahir untuk yasmin, moga dia membesar jadi anak yang baik dan disayangi.....:-)
ReplyDelete