Friday, 24 December 2010

Take a break !

Salam to all.

A few days ago, I happened to experience the most beautiful moon light I've ever had. The full moon shone brightly I thought it was a huge spotlight at my backyard. It was almost 6am when I noticed the beautiful moment as if it was already daylight when I looked outside my window. Everything turneed bright and suddenly I looked in the sky. It was full moon and smiling at me! It then lasted a couple of days later. It was actually moon eclipse phenomena which the last one occured in 2008. Lucky me to be here, I might not get the same sight elsewhere.

Dear friends, we are having long break at the moment. Festive holidays has started last Friday (for shool) followed by new year celebration. The school will only open on 4th January 2011. OMG!! Year 2010 is saying goodbye now. Ok3..Calm down. That's how life goes on. ok.

Everyone in the house are enjoying their funtime, free from homeworks stuff and I just sitting in front of computer. Hahar! Holidaying? Err.. we don think so. In this kinda of weather. What come across our (my) mind maybe .. just get busying looking for something at the shopping mall. Yeah, as if i need to get presents for someone laahh. It is end of the year, so, what else you expect people to do? Hey, shoppers are selling out their items, reducing the price as low as you can see., just grab it! More over , this is our final end year shooping, we dun wanna miss it.

Noted that we are not posh people, we are just paying for those price which are kind to our pocket, ok. After all, to be one of the crowd is much more fun rather than being on-looker!

This month has brought a lot of joy and precious moments for a few of our friends. I mean, those who have been struggling hard to achieve their ambition, PhD. The hardworks are now paid off.
Well done!

Well, honestly Im not so kind to get into this topic in my blogwriting. I just dont want to. The reason? Oh! I dont want to start it of.

But, anyway, like i said, this is why they (we) come here. Leaving behind our comfort life. To become PhD holder. They say, PhD is the utmost priority in our life. They also say PhD needs a lot of sacrify. Thus, there will definetely other people who will be affected. Not only you. There will be people who somehow drop their tears to make sure your dream comes true. There will be moments to be missed which never can be repeated in order to let you gain the victory.

It is just a matter of, either you let it go,,, or you keep it along the way to hold the PhD. You just cant help it.

Whoever you are, whether the one who climbing up the hill to get the recognition, ot the one who stay at home, looking after the rest of the world so the climbing mission will be completely accomplished; most importantly is we have to get the faith..that Allah is giving us the thorny days to test our IMAN and finally all of us will get paid of. All of us..

Personally, all I want to emphasize is; Once the recognition is yours, one thing you must do is, please remember those days... Then only the PhD will turn to a real victory. And from there, you can be the genuine champion. Proud, arrogant and so forth is not the word, pls.

Till we meet again, see you soon very soon. Happy holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment