Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Beautiful pics.







Salam.



The last time i got cold and fever was somewhere in autumn, 2010 in England. Altho i had already taken flu jab , the viral came to stay somehow. Was a bad days, almost week, oh well ..surely thank you to flu jab otherwise it could be worse.



Today, in 2102 cold and fever again but im feeling so fortunate to be home. The attack just mild, very mild I dont have to consider a doctor visit. ilove Malaysia!



It has been a couple of weeks since the heavy rain strikes back. And it pours just exactly late evening most everyday, and sometime when i come home from work. No other option, I let it pours onto my head. And that how the cold started...Because of the evening raining, my two boys come back from Sekolah Agama saoking wet thoroughly, including their songkok and bookbag. Ahhh..i know that they enjoy the moment biking in the rain very much tho ;)



Office:
With 4 courses + workshops within 10 days until next weeked to attend, I do really have no other options. Go to work as usual and try my best to finish date line. I am blessed!!





Thank you Allah!




Dear frenss



These are a few of my collections of beautiful scenic pictures. Most of them are from my albums and I also got pics from fb. I will upload more in next entry. insyaallah.



Happy viewing. Good pics are definitely a cure.



My toplist; magical place to be El-Teide, Tenerife Island, Canary Islands, Spain.








Yasmin at the top Masca, Spain.




Somewhere in N Zealand.






























No comments:

Post a Comment