Everyone has unique life stream. We're here to share, to listen,to embark a new hijrah; to refresh every single breathe we take.. Life is always beautiful, no matter what He has mapped out to you.This blog is to share my experience living with Lupus(SLE). I was diagnosed with Lupus since I was 19yrs old and now in remission. Hopefully this humble writing will be at least become a small contribution to society and will benefit us all. InsyaAllah.
Tuesday, 5 April 2011
Clinical Report.
Salam After a week, as per requested; i received the clinical report from consultant of Renal clinic. Thank you so much. So much easy and quick action. This report will come with when i go back for good and need to show to my consultant in JB. Im pretty sure they would be very surprised with what Ive undergone here. and the minimal amount of steroid im taking now. I was on 35mg when I came here, and now after 3 and half it has reduced to 1mg ! Yeah..im on 1mg prednisolone since aweek ago. Got headache first thing in the morning. Cant help that i think it is lupus headache. nothing can do, except to practice a very strict diet. Less salt, less fatty food, more water intake..plus a balance mind and emotion. Sense a bit more pain since the dose is now reduced. But anyway, i ll getting used with it and try my best to keep fit, naturally. Today, went to town to get some items. Try hard to get eye-catching handbag & clothes from 3 different store but failed! Ok, no problem because there is always tomorrow to come. i don mind coz i know when coming to shopping thingy im big fussy. When I left home to town, and walking to the nearest bustop (about 8mins), I feel painful with both of my knee. Yes, i had have it with my left knee, but not the right. After a couple of hours in the shop stores and keep giving full concentration to the find the desired items, at the end i realised the painful has gone! Hahar...maknanya kene selalu jalan2..shopping shopping..errr window shopping:) Till we meet again, see you soon. very very soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment