Salam to all;
It is 29.09.2010. Getting closer to the end of the year. What a 'woww'. Where has time flies? Where do they gone?
Coming back from our short holiday, from London to be exact; tiredness is everywhere in this home. Travelling is something I hate for..! London is just 3.5hrs away by car from Sheffield but it's too long way for us. Looking at the dirty clothes, my washing machine needs to work hard by now.
Looking at the each corner of the house, my hands need to carry out a real perfect tidy-up jobs. And the hoover should be in perfect working condition to vanish the *&%$!"?+*£ sight.
And me..?
Coincidently, a day after I had my regular appoitment with my consultant at Renal Clinic, Northern General Hospital. From blood pressure, weigh, blood check and urine test to sit down on front ofthe doc, it took about 2.5 hrs to finish. While waiting for my name to turn up, I tried hard to concentrate to my story book. But argghhh..the situation wasn't inducing much. Rainy day + tiredness, engulfing my mood of the day. Missing my bed sooo much..:)) I was almost in other side of the world when the doc called upon my name; 'Miss Yunus..?'
Here, the doc him/herself do the nurse (at Malaysia) job. First they read thru our file and then only they come again and ask us to come in. Ohh not forgetting, they open the door for the patient and apologise if we've been waiting so long as well :) But we don't get the medications from the hospital, we buy it from Pharmacy instead.
The consultation well very well thou. And I was asked to reduce my prednisolone from 3mg to 2mg/daily. Good news..! I was also told that I 'll need to go to Bone X-ray in a few weeks at Royal Hallamshire Hospital. Okey, no problem at all. It has been 2 years I did the first Bone X ray. Actually, I 'd never been asked to do this in Malaysia. Feeling lucky to be here.
Bone x ray is important for long term steroid user. To minitor how well the bone is doing now as the long term usage of steroid would affect the capasity of calcium inside the body.
Still remember the nurse in the blood room said '' Oh I like you, your vein is clearly seen. Easier for me!''. Steroid has caused my skin thinner and almost can see-thru, compared to you guys..
At night, I had the best sleep ever .. as expected..! Penat travelling + letih menunggu+ darah dah kene amik = tidur yg nyenyak amat!!
Thus, the cleaning n tidying up the whole house has been affected jugak lah..:) Tambahan lg hari2 mendung menandakan musim sejuk mula menjengah. Alahai, symptom musim sejuk mula melanda= KEMALASAN.
Semalam kami dikejutkan dgn berita salah seorg rakan (wanita) di sini yg dimasukkan ke hospital akibat mild stroke. Alhamdulillah, menjelang petang keadaannya semakin pulih dan akan melalui rawatan selanjutnya (salur drh di kepala telah pecah). InsyaAllah, beliau akan dirawat sempurna dan dikurniakan kekuatan utk kembali pulih sediakala.
See you soon, very2 soon. Take care.!
HAHA! ayat sebijik evrytime nk blood taking,
ReplyDelete"Still remember the nurse in the blood room said '' Oh I like you, your vein is clearly seen. Easier for me!''.
:D