Alhamdulillah. Finally manage to sign in the blog after a number of failure since last week. How is everyone all this while? It has been a good days for me, together with a bit of nuisance and fatigue. Everything is just fine thou, that's no more than normal for me.
I guess I should share my great weekend with the readers. Last Saturday, without a proper plan, we held 'open-house' [Eid party] to all our friends in Sheffield. Having said that was not a 'plan', it was just a prompt decision when a friend asked me to become their 'share parter'. Well, this has become (sharing) quite common as to make the hardworks lighter in term of preparing the menu.

My Kuih SeriMuka. Done with the help microwave.
Everything went very well. From the scratch to the finishing. I did all on my own. Despite of the feeling like ' argghh it is too much for me to do' , I really did it brilliantly. I think..
My kitchen apparatus help me much. Microwave did all the kuih thingy and my Acti-Fry does an excellent job to fry the chickens. While all the basic ingredients had been done a day before, I concenterated on cooking the main menu early in the morning.
Hard jobs turn to a good theraphy when I put all my heart in doing this. My purpose is to welcome people to our party, greet them Happy Eid and make them have the full of joy, the rest of it I let to the way it goes. Alhamdulillah, as expected, the day went fabulous and so happy with the crowd.
The crowd.
I believe most of us have ever been in a gathering like this. Whether it is a small and simple or a posh one, one thing always in mind is we should have a proper manner in sense of carrying our self in the event. Mind you, I m not talking about any 'protocol', but it is more on showing our respectful and matureness among the guests. No need to enter formal class to instill this manner, it is actually an innerself reflection. Here, we have a big circle of friends which come from what we call 'intelectual' people, I suppose the way we act and react should potray that 'intelectual' thingy. Yeappp, none of us are able to outline the standard of behaviour, but I think it should be more than enuf if 'nonsense bad silly of humour' is totally demolished.
Dear friends,
Sekadar mengingatkan diri sendiri,
Seorang sehabat di zaman Rasulullah s.a berkata: "Jika engkau merasa keras hatimu dan lemah badanmu dan berkurang rezekimu, maka ketahuilah bahawa engkau telah bicara yang bukan kepentinganmu''.
Till we meet again, see you soon very2 soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment