Everyone has unique life stream. We're here to share, to listen,to embark a new hijrah; to refresh every single breathe we take.. Life is always beautiful, no matter what He has mapped out to you.This blog is to share my experience living with Lupus(SLE). I was diagnosed with Lupus since I was 19yrs old and now in remission. Hopefully this humble writing will be at least become a small contribution to society and will benefit us all. InsyaAllah.
Wednesday, 4 April 2012
A Lil Bump.
Salam
Since last week , i notice a small tiny bump under my right eye, just at my nose.
To your knowledge, the weather is so hot nowdays. Cant stand too much with it actually, but i dun hv any other choice tho. How can i hide my face from being hitting by the direct sunlight when i need to be everywhere everyday. Wearing sunglasses left a kindda mark on my face. It is bad. The easily-sweating-skin of me makes it even worse.oh well. Dont wanna complaint any further, astaghfirullah... I apply adequate sun screen cream , and other cosmetic cream ( huhh )in the hope ; sun ray wont penetrate into my skin and wake up those antibodies thus would induce them to have a rocky game inside..huhuuh.
I then rang staffnurse to talk to her about this so she advise me to come to hosptl to 24hrs urine check and blood check as well. The analysis will take about 3 days to get the result then only the doc will decide either need to see me or not. Oh plsss dear doc, it is me who want to see you to investigate this bump, so i decide, not u! I want to see you, pls. I had already met 2 docs (in local clinic) and as expected they don want to get involve with lupus case.
All i want now is a thouro investigation, a diagnose and how to settle or remove it. Scaryy. A friend said, ''don waoory . It will go by time'. I hope she is right.
Alrite, i did my urine and blood check tis morning, so,,,whats now? Just wait. Block my face from mr sun. and Pray a lots.
wish me luck ehh :)
See you then..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment